Are you looking for something for the next two hours or for the next two years? Use your talents to help us save lives and end breast cancer forever! Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. We need you now more than ever.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization, providing countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer and significantly impacts the Nevada community.
Interested in Volunteering?
Volunteer opportunities with Komen Nevada include (but aren’t limited to!):
- Komen Nevada’s Reno Race for the Cure: Want to volunteer your time for the Race on October 18th? Click here for more information!
- Komen Nevada’s Reno Race for the Cure Committee: Want to help plan and execute the Reno Race for the Cure? Contact email@example.com for more information!
- Komen Nevada’s Las Vegas Race for the Cure Committee: Want to help plan and execute the Las Vegas Race for the Cure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Komen Nevada’s Las Vegas Race for the Cure: Volunteer Registration for the 2017 Las Vegas Race for the Cure will open in October 2016.
- Mission Support: Help educate communities, employees, neighbors, and other group members about breast health. Click here to complete the online Volunteer Release Form.
- In-kind professional services: Photography, printing, office supplies, etc.
If your are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete our online Volunteer Application.
Volunteer for our Race for the Cure
Volunteers play a vital role in the Susan G. Komen Nevada’s Las Vegas and Reno Race for the Cure®. Their passion and commitment is what makes our Race successful. Join us today in our fight breast cancer. It’s fun. It’s rewarding. And you’ll meet some truly incredible people.
- Click here for more information on volunteering for the Reno Race for the Cure.
- Volunteer Registration for the 2017 Las Vegas Race for the Cure will open in October 2016.
Become a Board Member
The Board of Directors functions to advise, assist and aid in our efforts to support breast cancer education and outreach programs.
We are always interested in meeting new potential Board Members and Board Committee Members so, if you are interested in taking your volunteer experience to the next level, please complete our Application for Appointment. Together, we can make a difference…and we will!
Click here to meet our current Board of Directors.