Fast and Friendly Vehicle Donation Service

Donate your used car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat with a trailer, or recreational vehicle to Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen®, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. It’s as easy as filling out our online auto donation form or calling our toll free number at 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622).

Support the cause to end breast cancer forever by donating your car. The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will fund collaborative and innovative breast cancer education, screening, treatment and support services locally and research on a national level. 75% of the net proceeds will benefit Komen Arizona with the remaining 25% supporting our internationally recognized Award and Research Grants program.

We accept all vehicles regardless of age and condition!

Online Vehicle Donation Form

Donate your vehicle 24 hours a day using our Fast and Easy on-line process. Simply complete the on-line donation form and we will respond, normally within hours, with all the processing instructions.

Call to Donate Your Vehicle

Prefer to speak to a person? Please have your title in hand and call and one of our friendly operators will assist you.

1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622)

Hours of Operation:

Monday – Thurs: 8 am – 7 pm (EST)
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm (EST)
Saturday 9 am – 4 pm (EST)
Sunday Closed

Simple Steps to Donating Your Vehicle:

  • You must have a valid state issued title from motor vehicles issued in the name of the donor when calling or donating on-line
  • Contact us either by telephone or on-line to provide your car donation information
  • Our office will assign to local towing company for pickup, towing is free to our donors
  • Upon notification of pickup, we will send you an official donation receipt
  • All donated vehicles to Komen are sold at auction. Once sold, the IRS Form 1098c will be processed to the donor within 30 days of the sale. The IRS form 1098c is attached to the IRS form 8283 “Non Cash Charitable Contributions

Vehicle donations made to Komen Nevada are tax deductible. Our organization has been designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity. The best practice is to consult with a tax professional on how to maximize your tax deduction since every car donation and tax situation is unique. In general, the IRS limits the tax deduction to the gross proceeds from the sale of the car, truck, or other vehicle. Charitable contributions must be itemized on Schedule A of Form 1040 to qualify. If the gross proceeds exceed $500, Form 1098C “Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes” and Form 8283 “Non Cash Charitable Contributions“, must also be completed and attached. Forms 1098C and 8283 are required to be provided to the donor within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle.

It is the donors’ responsibility to become familiar with the donation process prior to making a car donation. Please consult the “Donors Guide to Vehicle Donations” found in IRS Publication 4303. The file may be read with Adobe Reader.

Benefits of Donating Your Car to Komen Nevada

  • Free Towing whether it’s running or not, you can donate your automobile anywhere in the U.S.
  • Eliminate the hassle of repairing, advertising, and selling your car by letting courteous, trained staff handle all the details.
  • Qualify for an IRS Tax deduction.
  • Rest assured that your donation directly supports our programs and services.

Maximize Your Vehicle Donation Tax Deduction in Moments

Simply call our toll free number at 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622) with the year, make and model of your vehicle, the general condition, the vehicle identification number, and with title and lien in hand or use our online auto donation form. We will handle the rest. Our friendly operators are glad to answer any questions you may have. They will arrange a convenient time for free auto towing, and mail your required tax form documentation within four to six week

Komen Nevada has partnered with Melwood Charity Car Donation Center, a non-profit agency, to manage and operate our vehicle donation program. Melwood, since 1963 has provided job training and employment for over 2,000 individuals with disabilities. What fees does Melwood keep?

  • Towing & Auction Fee ($125 estimated)
  • Flat Management Fee ($90)
  • Total $215 regardless of the sale amount of the vehicle