How to Apply for Funding
Susan G. Komen Northern Nevada accepts applications for breast cancer and breast health programs once a year from nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and educational institutions in the Northern Nevada affiliate service area which includes a total of 10 counties in Nevada: Churchill, Douglas, Lyon, Pershing, Storey, Washoe, Humboldt, Elko, Lander, Eureka and Carson City (defined as a Consolidated Municipality and not part of any county). The Komen Northern Nevada Affiliate service area also expands into northern California to include Lassen County and small portions of 3 counties in the Sierra Nevada Mountains that border Lake Tahoe: Nevada County, Placer County and El Dorado County.
- Our grant cycle runs from April 1 through March 31.
- A Request for Applications will be available here in November 2015 for the 2016-17 funding cycle.
- A grant writing workshop for interested applicants will be held on December 2, 2015 at 9:00 am, location to be announced.
- Eligible applications must be submitted by January 18, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- Questions or concerns, please contact our office by phone at 775-355-7311 or email email@example.com.