- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Fashion for the Cure
Susan G. Komen Nevada is putting together our second virtual Fashion for the Cure. This fundraiser will continue to help meet the needs of the most vulnerable breast cancer patients here in Nevada and we would appreciate your participation.
Below is the basic overview.
- Event will run a full week (June 18 – 24) with a virtual kick-off premiere event taking place on June 18, 2021, at 8 PM online.
- Designs/Creations will be showcased at the kick-off fashion show event. If you are able to provide a video of models walking a runway in any location we will have an announcer talking about the designs/designers. They will also appear on our social media platforms, Newsletter, & Website for the full week after the event.
- Clothing can be a complete outfit of any type (formal wear, outdoor wear, workout wear, etc.) or a special accent piece like a scarf or a purse. Items can be handmade or put together from premade pieces.
- You will need to provide several photos of your submission from multiple angles. If you are also able to provide a short 1-3 min video of the outfit being modeled that would be highly recommended.
- The designer/team winner will receive a spotlight during our walk event on September 18, 2021 and on our social media platforms.
- Voting will consist of people making cash donations to the outfit or outfits of their choice. Voting will be open for one week from June 18 – June 24. Please let everyone in your network know you are hoping to win with their help. The more people you inform you are competing the more money you can raise.
- If you are registered for the walk, ask me about how you can get fundraising credit towards your walk goal.
Please feel free to contact Sherry Alexis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 702-331-6809 at Susan G. Komen if you have any questions or if you would like to participate. For a printable version of this information go here.