- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Talent for the Cure
Susan G. Komen Nevada is putting together our second virtual Talent for the Cure. This fundraiser will continue to help meet the needs of the most vulnerable breast cancer patients here in Nevada and we would appreciate your participation.
Below is the basic overview.
- Event will run a full week (August 13 – 19) with a virtual kick-off premiere event taking place on August 13, 2021, at 7 PM online.
- Talents will be showcased at the kick-off event. They will also appear on our social media platforms, Newsletter, & Website for the full week after the event.
- You must provide a video of your talent 4 min or less. Any talent can be performed but we reserve the right to not post anything that violates our mission or intention. The talent can be done as a group, individual, or even your pet! Send your video to email@example.com.
- The Talent for the Cure winner will receive a spotlight during our walk event on September 18, 2021, and on our social media platforms.
- Voting will consist of people making cash donations to the outfit or outfits of their choice. Voting will be open for one week from August 13 – August 19. Please let everyone in your network know you are hoping to win with their help. The more people you inform you are competing the more money you can raise.
- If you are registered for the walk, ask me about how you can get fundraising credit towards your walk goal.
Please feel free to contact Sherry Alexis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 702-331-6809 at Susan G. Komen if you have any questions or if you would like to participate.